Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Liedjesmakersfestival

Last weekend I was at the Liedjesmakersfestival in Almelo, organized by Paco Plumtrek. The weather couldn't be better considering it was the 2nd of October ! The whole day there where singersongwriters playing music at different spots at Theater Hof 88. I was one of the volunteers that day but I took my camera with me ofcourse and made some pictures. This is Andre Manuel, a great singersongwriter. The electric guitar made a constant noise so he unplugged it and played the electric guitar acoustic. You could only hear it because the audience was absolutely silent. It was beautifull. He sang without microphone... It was perfect.

After the song, Henk Lammers of Paco Plumtrek, lend him his acoustic guitar and he played another acoustic song.

It was a great day! Hope they organize it again next year. More pictures of the festival will be uploaded in the next week I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment