Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A day in the life of Connemara ponies

Two days ago I spent four hours with a group of Connemara ponies. Its a place I often go to. The group is getting bigger and bigger. I guess four or five foals are now present. Every horse has their own personality. The one I like the most is a white one with blue eyes. She is so sweet and likes to cuddle. She often squeezes her eyes because of her blue eyes when the sun is too bright. It makes her look even sweeter. That day she was a bit too enthousiastic and stepped on my foot. Luckily I had my walking boots on, so nothing happened with my toes.

I took a lot of pictures those hours and catched a glimpse of their daily life. When you click on the pictures you will see some more photos of that day.










No comments:

Post a Comment